THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 4, 2009

Marine = Old News

Ok so I realize I haven't posted in sometime. Sorry I've been so busy getting swept off my feet. ;) His name is Kasey he's 23. I realize he's like 5 years older than me but he's SO AMAZING. I swear his kisses are the best. They make me melt. He's a martial artist which was so cool! Oh and he has so much faith in God it's almost unreal. Oh my goodness the BEST PART about him is all his tattoos. Hehe I'm kinda a sucker for a guy with tattoos especially when they're hair free. My favorite is this dragon that he has on his side. Once I get a better camera I'm definently posting a pic. You know what I think the Marine was telling the truth. God probably did tell him to break it off. And I'm SO GLAD he did. 'Cuz God sent me a much better guy that actually KNOWS how to control his stupid hormones. Ahh I feel like I'm on cloud 9! :) I just can't even believe how happy I am! You wanna know the best part? THE MARINE WANTS ME BACK NOW!! Haha to bad. Your loss sucker. I'm happy with a new AMAZING guy now. Just being around him. I don't care how upset I am being around him always makes me smile. He's just so sweet and gentle, but still so manly and the way he calls me baby just gives me the most amazing feeling in the world. I'm crazy about him. That's all there is to it. If I could spend every waking moment with him I would. LOL well anyways as you can tell I'M OVER THE MARINE. LOL something even funnier I have NOT been sticking to ABC and I somehow managed to get down to 124... Weird. I wonder if being happy helps you lose weight? OH well I'll restart ABC tomorrow. I'm so pumped! lol Anyways I've got alot of catching up to do on everyone's blogs. Think I should get started. Think Thin xoxo

7 comments:

Fleur said...

Welcome back :) sounds amazing!! i'm so glad you're happy again :) and yeah, tattoos rock :)

Ana's Girl said...

AAAHHH! I'm so happy for you. :) :) :) Tattooed guys are the absolute best. And i've heard that stress can cause you to hang onto fat so maybe happiness does make you lose weight. Lol. Oh but i'm so happy for you! Yay!

Hanz said...

Welcome back!!!
Tattoos = sex on legs, in the form of ink ofc.
And when I'm happy I always gain weight.. it's easier to fast or eat little but it's also like, I just don't care what I eat!
You gonna change your username thing now :P

Anonymous said...

WOWW this is such great news!! The new guy AND the weight loss - what a great combination! Well done girl!

Savory Sweet said...

yay glad that things are going soo well!!! The sun is shining :)

Geist Bites said...

Aw, shucks.

Anonymous said...

hi
i am so happy for you.
i also love guys who have tattoos. they look sexy and dangerous a combo what is deadly for my heart :)
anyways i just wanted to say i really love reading your blog.

Make your dreams happen...
xoxo