THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 14, 2009

So me and the boyfriend brokeup...
I didn't think it would happen this way...
Actaully I didn't think it would happen at all
We seemed so perfect for each other
Maybe too perfect.
I don't really know if this pain is something I could live with.
So I hope it passes soon.
But it probably won't.
I weighed in at 128.5.
That's 2 1/2 lbs in 3 days.

It's day 4 of ABC so the max for today is 400 calories. That won't be to hard since I feel so sick to my stomach already.

5 comments:

Fleur said...

Aww honey, i'm so so sorry to hear that.. sending you massive amounts of hugs..

Ana's Girl said...

Oh sweetie... I know that hurts like hell. I'm so sorry. Hugs hugs hugs! You'll get through this.

Sunny Mc.FatFace said...

More hugs
and congrats on the lost pounds

Fleur said...

You haven't posted all weekend... i hope you're doing all right. you can get through this.

Anonymous said...

Sorry babe! *BEAR HUG*
Feel better =(